The Family Relationship Center is currently looking for motivated, independently Licensed Therapists or psychologists who have specializations in Marriage & Family as a LMFT as well as Professional Counselors as LPCs with a minimum Master's Degree.
We are located in League City, tx and are looking to build onto our private practice.
Get the benefits of a private practice without the risk and the investment.
You will benefit from our marketing, support and a well-equipped, warm and pleasing office to receive your clients at a schedule decided by you!
The office is conveniently located in a professional building that feels like a home in League City. in addition, we also provide a HIPAA compliant, web-based video session and text based session capability for your clients if you prefer to provide telehealth medicine counseling.
What the therapist is expected to provide:
- We expect the therapist to be highly motivated and available to market themselves within the framework of the center.
- At least 10 appointment openings a week to receive clients during regular business hours
Active involvement in our marketing operations:
– Participate in marketing and networking events
– Setup an active online presence (training is provided)
- Participate actively to our online marketing initiatives (blogs, social media, video, pictures, etc.)
- Have a valid therapist license and insurance in the State of Texas
- Adhere to all laws and rules of ethics pertaining to the licensure
- Possibility to organize groups or participate in existing groups
Job Type: Contract
Job Location: League City, TX – Clear Lake/NASA and surrounding areas
Required minimum education: Master’s Degree
Required licenses or certifications: Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, Licensed Professional Counselor, Licensed Clinical Social Worker, Licensed Psychologist
We provide individual Adult and Child therapy, as well as counseling for Families and Elders.
If interested in joining our team, send resumes and\or CV's to [email protected]